Tony Gilkinson is an Associate Career Management Consultant with Right Management, working in the UK and the RoI.
Tony is a professional and highly effective Career Management Consultant, Facilitator and Coach providing high standards of service with a passion for client care and quality whilst demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- With extensive experience and a proven track record of working at all levels within large and small global organisations, within both private and public sectors, in a wide variety of industries, such as: Pharmaceutical, Finance, Medical Devices, Telecommunications, Insurance, Security, Electronics and FMCG markets, etc.
- His consulting experience and key areas of expertise are coaching and facilitating in: Career Management, Personal Branding and Development, Career Transition, Change Management, Redeployment, Employee Assistance Programmes (covering workplace wellness through coaching and group facilitation in Resilience, Stress Management, Bullying and Harassment), Skills and Knowledge Testing, Psychometric Review and Feedback. and Business Start-up/Self Employment.
- Recently led and continue to provide ongoing support, to an extensive Wellness/Employee Assistance Programme, within the Public Sector, carried out through coaching and group facilitation in all areas, including, Managing Change, Work/Life Balance, Building Personal Resilience, Managing Stress, Workplace Bullying & Harassment, Managing Performance/Motivation and Managing Difficult Conversations, etc.
- Tony is also a highly skilled and effective Webex facilitator with 7+ years experience gained in the delivery (through virtual seminars) of all Right Management core and enrichment modules, which includes the delivery of many bespoke programmes, for both the UK, European and Global client organisations.
- Other areas of expertise include 25+ years experience in coaching, mentoring and facilitating individuals in the specialised area of Self Employment aimed at clients considering Business Start-Up opportunities.
- Acted as a Lead Consultant for a large (900+ candidates) public sector project in NI
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience
Tony has worked for Right Management since 2002. Prior to this Tony developed a strong background in Training and Development consultancy, working at senior management level within Human Resourcest.
Tony has held a number of roles including, Director of Training and Development for a Government funded training organisation, Lead Verifier with an NVQ Awarding Body, responsible for center approval and continuous monitoring of educational establishments and colleges, also, as a Business Advisor/Mentor for Invest NI’s business Development Programme.
Tony continues to work, in various coaching roles, in the area of Self Employment and Business Start-Up programmes.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Ulster
- National Training Diploma
- CIPD Certificate in professional Practice
- Investors in People –Consultants Certificate
- Certificate in Professional Coaching
- NVQ L4 in Learning and Development
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.