Jackie is a qualified Executive Coach, has coached at Senior/C-Suite level for 8 years and has over 500 hours coaching experience across a broad range of industries. Before specialising in coaching Jackie held a number of senior HR roles including, UK Head of Recruitment for KPMG Consulting. She co-founded and designed the advanced coach training program in ‘career coaching’ which has been running for the past 9 years through the Irish Lifecoach Institute and the Coaching & Mentoring Association of South Africa. Jackie has a track record of working cross-culturally and client’s describe her as insightful, warm, enthusiastic, challenging and focused.
Jackie combines a credible blend of business acumen, international experience and senior HR background in her coaching work with ambitious individuals and progressive organisations in their pursuit of outstanding results. She holds clients in a secure and dynamic space, encourages them to be open, honest and brave with their self-assessment and curious, excited and focused about unfolding insights and opportunities to reveal their true talent and capability for success.
Her coaching experience covers a wide range of sectors including; Consulting, Financial Services, Manufacturing, IT, FMCG, Public Sector and Third Level Education and she works with CEO, Director, Senior and Middle Managers both at individual and group level in Ireland, UK, Africa and Middle East.
- Coached a CEO and practice leaders of a Consulting Practice through a team transformation project, which resulted in a successful business transformation project.
- Coached a CEO of a public sector company to evaluate and further develop/flex her leadership style and also create a renewed sense of purpose within her senior management team to meet the demands of a very challenging period; ‘The coaching experience was tough but really valuable’
- Coached a director of an international IT organisation to create a more effective ‘personal brand’ which enabled him to step up into a more influential role within the leadership team and effectively manage some difficult relationships which were reaching critical point; ‘Jackie really understood me a at deep level and was able to help me identify self-sabotaging behaviour which I previously felt unable to change, I feel much more in control and others are definitely receiving me differently’
- Coached a newly formed team within a Financial Services organisation to address some team dynamic challenges and role effectiveness issues. The coaching intervention was acknowledged as having built trust and collaboration within the team; ’Jackie’s coaching helped us see more fully the effect of our behaviour on other team members and wealth and breath of talent within the team’
- Coached a Chairman of an International Business Network to help him ‘think outside the box’ in order to identify and bring together a team of professionals capable of winning the support and engagement of targeted business enterprise agencies and Irish Embassy relationships ; ‘I was new to coaching, although not new to leading diverse teams, your practical approach really resonated with me…… I learnt a lot, I wish I had access to coaching in my previous roles’
- Coached a high profile finance director of an FMCG organisation to create a more effective work life balance and manage some critical health issues, as a result of the coaching he reduced his work hours by 15% and embraced a wellbeing program for himself and his team.
- Coached Irish Michelin Star Chef/Restaurateur and his management team to take ownership and resolve communication, time management and team work challenges; ‘thank you Jackie, our reputation/status was at risk, you helped bring the focus out of the kitchen and dining room and into the boardroom’ we now have a much better balance between the two key elements of the business’
- Coached a pharmaceutical technical expert around self-awareness and self-belief. As part of the process, he recognised the opportunity to take on a mentoring role within the wider team, and effectively dealt with his previous frustrations around a perceived lack of career advancement within the organisation.
- Coached a newly appointed manager of a FMCG company to build her self-confidence, she improved her judgement on how and when to delegate and deal effectivity with performance management issues within her team, she went on to win ‘manager of the year’; ‘Brilliant coach, practical, sincere and inspirational’
- Remotely coached a range of professionals (finance, engineering, human resources) to effectively deal with their transition out of a Bagdad Embassy and back into civilian life in their home countries.
- Coached a number of individuals with low self-confidence, self-belief and personal branding challenges to change their self-perception, take ownership, step up to their position and be more impactful both within their team and the wider business.
Areas of Expertise
- Stepping up into a more senior role
- Becoming unstuck – creating options
- Self-management and resilience development
- Managing a team
- Performance Enhancement
- Connecting with authentic leadership capability
- Developing career management competencies
- Discovering authentic self-confidence
- Creating an impactful personal brand
- Managing challenging relationships
- Improving role balance – moving from doing to leading and empowering others
- Strengthening influencing and personal skills capability
- Moving gracefully in own authority sphere
- Owning own career journey
Individual’s managing European and Global teams. Individuals moving to and from Middle East, Africa and Europe. Various nationalities: American, African, French, German, Dutch, English, Asian, Australian, Mexican.
Merck Sharp & Dohme, Hewlett Packard, Inspire, IBM, Motorola, Uniphar, Musgrave, Dublin Teaching Hospitals, Portobello College, BNY Mellon, Lloyds, Momentum Investments, US Embassy Baghdad, Pfizer, Japan Tobacco Group, Business Ireland, Ibec, Katawave Imagination Studio
Education and Training
- Higher Diploma in Personnel Management – National College of Ireland
- Diploma in Executive Coaching – Irish Lifecoach Institute
- Certificate in Training and Continuing Education – National University Ireland - Maynooth
- Master 1 and 2 - Consciousness Coaching South Africa
- Master NLP – PPD Learning UK
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development
- Executive Coach - Association for Coaching and International Coaching Federation
- British Psychological Level A & B Accreditation
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (SHL)
- Disc International
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.