Leader Coach & Senior Consultant
Colin has a wealth of experience as an International Organisational Consultant, and has worked with many global companies supporting implementation of their strategy. He has an effective facilitation style and typically coaches and mentors senior executives and teams at board and senior level.
Colin has a solid reputation for developing effective leaders and high-performing teams throughout his industrial experience in Hi-Tech multi-nationals and consulting practices. He frequently works with customized 360 degree feedback tools, and leadership culture surveys.
Colin has been a guest speaker at the American Chamber of Commerce, The Irish Management Institute, and the Institute of Training and Development. He has written several published articles in the press and magazines.
- Public Sector
- MSc Management Practice
- MSc Psychology of Work
Certification, Assessments & Licensure
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Management
- Member International Coaching Federation
- Member European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- LEA, PD,SPA, Hogan Lead, NEO, EQi, TMP, HBDI psychometric accreditations
- Understanding Impact of Behavioural Styles.
- Support through Significant Transformation
- Practical Application of Best Practices
- Mindset Shift from IQ to EQ
- Multinational and Multicultural
- CEO, Aircraft Leasing: coaching and working with staff on a business recovery assignment.
- Technical Director, Adhesives industry: High Potential Leadership Development coaching; Promoted to CEO during the course of the assignment.
- CEO’s, Insurance: Coaching the two CEO’s of merging companies in the selection of the new Senior team; Designing the process and leading/facilitating the diagnostic and interview sessions. This then cascaded down to the middle manger level roles.
- Director of Nursing, Private Hospital: coaching new employee to reach their potential and level of performance indicated by their reputation. Assignment was extended successfully due to increased level of performance of the entire function.
- CEO, Semi-State Health Board: On-boarding coaching, and organisational assessment with restructuring to cater for changing legislation.
- Executive Team, Pharmaceutical: Coaching through a significant change event, and long term plant closure with transfer of technology, products, and processes overseas.
Colin’s coaching Philosophy stems from the work of Lao Tse on Leadership; it is about the drawing out of an individual’s potential, such that they have the self-belief to do it themselves.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.